Call For Presenters
Present your topic at the 20th annual Career Development Conference (CDC 2017), the largest and longest running career sector professional development event in BC, on March 27th and 28th. You are invited to celebrate our 20th anniversary together with over 500 career practitioners, settlement professionals, education providers, community service agencies, business and industry leaders from across Canada! This is an opportunity for you to exchange knowledge, explore innovative approaches in the areas of career development, and learn about best practices across regions. Presenting at CDC 2017 to position yourself as an expert and leader in the field!
The BC Career Development Association looks forward to your submissions for presentations at CDC 2017. Below please find information on the submission:
- Submission deadline is Monday, October 31st , 2017
- Please complete this survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CDC2017
- Kindly make sure the application is complete; incomplete applications will not be considered
- We thank all the presenters. However, only selected proposals will be contacted by registrar office. Any submissions after the deadline will be placed on our waiting list. We will send you a confirmation email.
Questions or comments can be directed to 604-684-3638 or email@example.com
Come join us at the CDC 2017 on March 27 & 28, 2017! Members and CCDP designates enjoy special discounts. Check your email for registration codes. Registration deadline: Sunday, March 19,2017!
We will open the Conference Registration site shortly!
- Agency Sponsors and Exhibitors – Packages include complimentary registration passes and marketing opportunities for every budget. Download our sponsorship package for more details, or contact us at 604-684-3638.
- BCCDA Early Bird – $250 (Look for this registration code in your email- Valid from December 1, 2016- February 20, 2017)
- CCDP Designates – $275 (Look for this registration code in your email- Valid from February 21, 2017- March 19, 2017)
- BCCDA Members – $275 (Look for this registration code in your email- Valid from February 21, 2017- March 19, 2017)
- Non-member Early Bird– $275 (Registration code: bccda- Valid from December 1, 2016- February 20, 2017)
- Non-members – $300 (Registration code: bccda- Valid from February 20, 2017- March 19, 2017)
- Ticket-at-door– $325
Join us this year at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in downtown Vancouver for beautiful views and uncompromising service with spacious guestrooms. Let our CDC hosting hotel be your starting point to explore everything Vancouver city could offer. Located in the heart of downtown allows easy access to exciting attractions and activities within the bustling business center and the unique shops of Robson Street. You will also be within minutes of Stanley Park, Canada Place, Pacific Center and public transit (next to Burrard Skytrain station) to explore Vancouver and enjoy the amazing diverse food options.
To enjoy the benefit of Hyatt discounted guestrooms rate at $199, please call +1 888 591 1234 and quote BCCDA- CDC 2017 to make a reservation before 12:00 pm on February 28th , 2017. After this period, the average rate will start at $250.