Come join us at the CDC 2016 on March 10 & 11, 2016! Members and CCDP designates enjoy special discounts. Check your email for registration codes. Registration deadline: Sunday, March 6, 2016!
Registration site is now closed.
- Agency Sponsors and Exhibitors – Packages include complimentary registration passes and marketing opportunities for every budget. Download our sponsorship package for more details, or contact us at 604-684-3638.
- BCCDA Early Bird – $250 (Look for this registration code in your email- Valid from December 7, 2015- February 15, 2016)
- CCDP Designate – $275 (Look for this registration code in your email- Valid from February 16, 2016- March 6, 2016)
- BCCDA Member – $275 (Look for this registration code in your email- Valid from February 16, 2016- March 6, 2016)
- Non-member Early Bird– $275 (Registration code: bccda- Valid from December 7, 2015- February 15, 2016)
- Non-member – $300 (Registration code: bccda- Valid from February 16, 2016- March 6, 2016)
- Ticket-at-door– $325
Join us this year at the Pinnacle Harbourfront Hotel in downtown Vancouver for amazing Waterfront views. Located within walking distance to Canada Place, Pacific Center and public transit (Waterfront skytrain station), enhance your CDC experience with the opportunity to explore Vancouver and enjoy the diverse food options.
Book now for the best rate: $139 per night with free WiFi and Call 1-844-337-3118 and quote BCCDA 2016 Conference. Attendees may also book online at:
Located at 1379 Howe Street, Vancouver BC V6Z 2R5, the Executive Hotel Vintage Park is situated in one of downtown Vancouver’s best neighbourhoods – just minutes from Granville Street, Davie Village, Robson Street, Yaletown, Granville Island and the city’s breathtaking 22-kilometer Seawall.
Book now for the best rate: $129 per night as rooms will be held until February 15, 2016. You can book now by calling 1-800-570-3932 and quote BCCDA or CDC 2016 conference to obtain the best rate.
For online booking option, please send your email to: